Saturday, November 21, 2009

♥ ... i quit ... ♥


i start to feel something is not right to my heart again
my
heart .. keep accelerate and it stop.~
am i going to die.? =.='
swt.~ i don't want die so young leh.

love
really suck.~
but things finally end and solve today

erm.. while
since i take this blog as my dairy
so i think i don't mind writing all it here =.='
sigh.~

things happen like this...

today after i on my msn
i get her offline msn message
and i know something unlikely is gona happen
so i read it word by word
and started an undescribeable feeling in my heart.~

the message..

she think that i gona fight with her to take him away.
and she said " good job " for that
wtf.~ dam insulting

i was like.~ what.? =.=' i m really this kind of person meh
swt

ok.~ let me clear it..

i duno since when i start to miss the so call ~LaGuardia
and i just realise lik him when..
i get sad at the time he said he couple back with her dy
and i swear that i dint think that want fight with her
to get him.~ =.='

for your information..
like thingy always comes and go with silence


summore wth.. no way man
love how to fight.. from

heart
dy mah
and i know he stil love her so deep
prove.? simple..
everyday he keep tell me his
heart still with her =.='

pointless to like him right.? cause if i like him..
just like poking a knife into my heart myself
siao a.? -.-'
get hurt from ms stil not enough meh
deng.~

i already know he love her..
why i still want like him
plus
i also dunno i like him dy ok.? and i don't want to like him
keep avoid to like him -.-'

add on
if i want die as in suicide also not in this way la
in those love hurtfull stuff.. torture

but
end up i accidentaly like him may b cause
i dint realise that
when i get deep hurt from ms
his care and his company had over flow
=.=' i duno y i start to miss him which i shoulden

and 1 more thing to clear
is.. he just care me as fren.. swt.~ really la
same time he also get sad from his ex ( but now is gf )
so mah cheer him back as i treat everyone

swt again.~
is just really normal friend kiez.?
don't believe.?
then how many god u want me to swear to.?

i really hate keep explain and explain
to someone that don't trust or believe u =.='
deng.~
but i stil got high patient to avoid shit misunderstand happen
and i m not blaming anyone.!
cause..
misunderstand is already counted as " natural phenomenon "

so... simply
end up i admit i like him..
happy now.?

but another question..
u keep say u love ms but now u say u lik ~LaGuardia =.='
fuk.~ another thing to clear
i dunno why human can't understand human

first.. i m really not a so call play girl.!
so u want me swear to 3 gods again.? -.-' ok.~ i swear
but this is not the first time i explain in my blog

plus now i realise i really hate to repeat
but to ensure shit dun happen again.~
i don't mind tell thoudsand of times =.='

explaination :
when the time nick ( ~LaGuardia ) tells me
the main reason ming sung break with me..
' if u rmb.. cause i m not going to repeat whats the reason.. just suck reason '
then i feel i have no energy to love ming sung anymore
i started to let the love fade away fully.~

but truth love to a person is not easy to forget
so i m telling. i stil love him.~
erm.. in complicated way
actually. i dont know do i stil love him.?
but dun ask why again.!
cause this i dunno how to explian.~ =.=' swt

ok next.. continue the hui ru offline msn massage -.-'

she gave me 2 choices
friend or love enemy.. dot x3

wait.~
all this i post. is not to critisize her =.='
and this shows how much she love him
all what she said is just because she scare losing him
now i know how deep she love him

she said this also because she don't trust me
hey.! u.~ tell me la.. who will trust 情敌.? ( love enemy )
common sense right..
must stand on her position and think mah lolx
but i know she trust him C=

lol.. i get jealous of this
seriously

ok.~
back to topic. swt

so she means either i quit or war. -.-'
and end up
i choose to quit

i choose to quit is not mean that i m a looser.!
is just war ing is not my style C=
i dun might get hurt..
but since is not belongs to me.. i wont take it.~

and i quit not mean that i scare u =.='
is i respect u..
plus u don't want anyone get hurt including me
i not that person which is
狐狸精 and 自私 dy ( selfish )

to make thing clear and no more shit thing so call misunderstand happens
i promise her that i will never contact him again.~
( wah.. heart pain T.T' )

straight go menu.. create message
text him and say bubie T.T'

and nexti will never ever interrupt u 2 dy relationship

this is to prove i m not
狐狸精 ( 3rd person )
n my image C=

but i warn her to.. ( ei.. fair wert casue she warn me also.. lolz )
don't hurt him again.~ " i don't care she hurt him or he hurt her "
i just don't want he sad la =.='
if not
i will war with her
haha LOLx.~

actually my meaning is make sure she appreciate him
he is a nice guy

i mark my promise and i wont break it :D
rmb.? so they fight or hurt also not my problem anymore
( wahsai.. hurt again T.T' )

and my job is done :D
i finally help them to get back together
and
sorry if i bring endless trouble
wink.~

so now
me and hui ru.. friend C=
and
want to thank her that she stil give me a chance being a friend of her

while..
~LaGuardia or nikki.. nick =.=' ( same person la )
delete..
is not in my dictionary anymore
sigh.~

what choice do i stil have.?
cry T.T'

ming sung gone then come a nick
so whos next.?

sob...

wai.~ i wan tissue la.. sob




No comments:

Post a Comment