Tuesday, January 12, 2010

♥ ... computer building ... ♥



guess.! where m i noW.?
bingo.~ nOw i in college online ing


lets me tells u..
there have a buiding to just for comp and online
cool lehz.?
and they doing the new building fit in mOre computers
guess wat.~
cool right.? lurv it sia..
tot can take picture and show u how awwsome is it
but no cam T.T'

sO next thing is now i become more smart
nO not bring laptop to college xP
here got air con and oso best environment

well actuali today is the 2nd day of the tarc orentation.. aha u are smart xD i skip my briefing classes.~ aiya. that nothing one dy la. they just always telling the same thing. about the exam date. nOt to late for class and osO no handphone. see.! i can memoris what they say dy. pro leh.? hehe.. xP just the important part about how many paper we taking and topics tittle. =.=' sigh.. all this wil oso know later dy la. go there just like let them put on weight on u. pressure. stress.! xD so chillax..


hey i miss the orentation does not mean i m going to miss my tuitoral and lecture C= i guai student ok. dont ponteng dy.~ but then so nice la here. i m just under the air con. summore i was dam sick this morning. die la.! doctor is going to see me soon LOLx



and and.. i m sO happi.~
i got my class time table dy
and knowing which class i nid to attend start from tomolo
i just lurve my time table. so syok
just on3 thing.~ i dont like d class name =.='
is SJ11e
saw that.? i a " small e " behind it
i do not know y the " e " just lurv me alot this year
cause even ui stay dy hostel is also blog E
the different is just small e and big E ._.
i think i reali nid pray to 3 gods that i wil not get all E in spm.!
sigh.~


so today i woke up at 7.30am cause i set the alarm but i fall asleep again.~ dam tired til i wake up i 8.15am again only realise i dam sick.! seriously sick wei.. last night la. hang out with my roOm mate. her bf and new boy dy friends.. which means senior.. chat alot xD so bed at about 2am sumthing.~ faint.. and luckily boi boi wake me up.~ if not i going miss my 2nd orentation briefin..


actuali i can don go briefin dy. as i say.. i already know what they going to tell. cause my room mate told me all dy. what i have is seniors fren.. sharing books with room mate and her notes all stuf. so if i fail my exam. i reali can jump sky. get what i mean.? xD and yesterday reali dam fun.. i enjoy my college life wei. LURV IT.. C=


well.. back to that. now me. i m feeling better dy.~ just now when i wake up was terrible. sore throat. headche. fever. caugh. and flu.!! it blocks my nose ._. so sienZ. tot i wana skip all my 2nd orentation breffin but nvm la. just go an see what they going tell us.
end up my leg stil so pain sO i miss my gerenal paper dy so call class ._. cause i dint make it in time but is nothing to me.. reach.~ sit with mua friend then chat.. listen and yawnin. sleepy la zZ finally wait til small break then i teman my new fren to make her thing done and also do our student ID card..


at first we way to take time table first and she wanted to summit her things sO yay.! i got my time table. C= just everyday class start as usual 8am but friday i m free from waking up earli. friday my class start at 10am. sO i can rest more.. wee.. :p and and wednesday i got to rest time is combine so i got long rest.. so class end normally at 4pm but thursday is special abit so end at 1pm..


so whats next.?
come here play comp til now la C=
wee...


ciao.~ for lunch.
xP er er lerh

No comments:

Post a Comment