Sunday, October 25, 2009

♥ ... sick ... ♥

sick sick
really sick.!

stress plus sick.. make me lost the SMILE i have
just feel die ing.~


i just went to see a doctor yesterday
tell u
not i don't like see doctor
i hate c doctor


i know.. i am WEAK.~
seriously that i m not lie ing
sumtime i have a sickness that u never heard before

but i use to have fever always

history : the worst flu i have in my life

last me 5 years more =.='
that was LAST TIME

i dunno what flu is that
or what kind of VIRUS is that.~

sigh

ok talk about YESTERDAY..


i wake up about 4 pm.~ erm is very EARLY . i know.! and after i wake i feel my ear dam pain.. beside the earing hole =.=' conclusion.. is swallon sure get infected dy. before that day.. is kinda ok. just abit pain and not a big deal cause not really swollen so i DONT CARE.~ cause i bio student study about lymph thingy. when got virus or watever bacteria. it wil swollen and pain abit.~

but yesterday was. dam.!! omg.. i dunno how to describe. i get abit scare so once i wake. i run to my daddy and show him. he say " oh my gosh.! " i know it is really worst dy xD then he straight bring me to Mediviron CLINIC just at taipan there.. on the way i have no mood head he keep nag.~ and what so ever scolding. i just dam emo.!


reach
my daddy just KICK me out of car
and i went to the clinic myself.~ he say i am big enough to face a doctor
wth.! but... but
sigh
i just no more mood to argue anymore
may be he just need find a parking place =.='

after is my turn.. i went in.~ i DID NOT scare a doctor ok.? i just dont like.. i m weak enough so everytime i see a doctor sure a big problem.! and i sure will get an injection and what so ever weird thing but this time.. i have a CUT from the doctor.. wtf.! she going use KNIFE on me.~

that time i already took off my earing.. if not my dad wil just kill me =.=' so the doctor say that the swollen part got pas inside.. have to remove it. how.? she going cut one HOLE to squeeze it out.. sigh.~ injection is already pain enough. you want cut a hole.? then i start asking stupid question.. is it pain.? LOLx she say not pain dy la.. WHY doctor love to lie.?

i saw she holding a knife.! i m going to faint.. then i ly on the so call bed. and she with the nurse start doing sumthing PAINFULL.! wei.. i am alone and no one teman me.~ so can u understand the feeling.? y la ming sung is not here =.='

first she put some cold liquid then i stil can feel the knife cutting tru my skin.~ PAIN.! but i dint cry.. i just tahan =.=' when she use her rude way to squeeze my pas out. is dam pain.~ i m not kidding ok.? pain. emo plus alone.. sigh z

i m regret that i dint listen to ming sung. my ex.~ he told me not to touch and not to play the earing when wearing.. actually the reason i get infected cause.~ i m really weak. my immute system is super low.. and now i know i really alegic to silver. cause my earing is silver but when the time i wear gold dy. i get pain sumtimes also.~ plus i always took it out when pain and put it in back.. the friction makes infection.!


PHOBIA dy.! i guess i m not going to wear ear ring anymore..

end up cost me 110 bubs for everything. wth =.=' bankrupt. not my dad don't wana pay.. he say is my fault so he say give me a lesson.. excuse me.. my fault.? who bring me go pierce earing hole.. SWT btw.. i have totally no mood blaming people now..

after the doctor give me pain medicine and antibiotic.~ u know how much antibiotic she gave me.? 60 biji xD is pill form.. and is ALOT.! omg.. one day 4 times and for 1 week.. do she know how to count or did she fail her math.? need so alot and want i die eating that. =.=' totally no coment wei.~ sigh


medicine in the plastic bag

pain medicine

antibiotic
alot right.? =.='


and today i wake at 12 somthing. i eat my lunch then quickly eat my medicine. i don't like eating medicine.~ is true.. but i not going have a cut from the stupid doctor again.! then fater 4 hours.. my tummy is empty dy then i ask my mum.. " the doctor siao dy ar.? call me eat after meal.. and eat 4 times a day. how.? my dinner is 6pm.. " then my dad just call me eat medicine with EMPTY tummy =.=' can meh.? dun care la.. i ate and now 9 sumthing.. i need eat again.. wth is this.~

really surrender and there stil swollen but not pain dy.~ i dint wear ear ring dy.! i hate all this.. beside that. i have TUMMY uncomfortable.~ tummy ache. feel vomit but not really.! i also dunno what sick is it. i just feel that i disgestion got big problem. i always feel hungry and feel wan vomit.! sigh...

whats wrong with me.?


No comments:

Post a Comment