Monday, October 26, 2009

♥ ... whats wrong with me.? ... ♥

whats wrong with me.?

emo
i am going to EXPLODE.~

sigh

just now i dam piss when i just on my msn.. i got invite chat group and chirs make me feel killing him =.=' i know he use to joke but is dam hurt.! and then i QUIT. while the msn keep sign in and out non stop. i dunno wth with my computer. super SLOW plus always LAG.. sien

and i keep sick

headache
tummy uncomfortable
feel vomit
backbone pain ( may b i old dy.. =.=' )
infection swollen

summore i need finish up all 60 pills plus other in ONE week.~ wth.. i eat medicine till want puke dy. thats why i hate to eat medicine.~

plus
yesterday dream make me more emo.~

i can't imagine i cry in the dream T.T' sigh. why.? i think i too miss my ex so i dream bout him yesterday. while in the dream.. he treat me like totally transparent.. and he dun wait me let me walk back home during midnite. sigh.~ ytd before sleep sms him also dint reply me.. fine.! not going think about him..

anyhow..

leave me ALONE.!


No comments:

Post a Comment