Wednesday, November 25, 2009

♥ ... darling ... ♥


why now a day..
i mean recently my life pop out more and more weird guys dy.?

first.. there are many unknown guys add me in facebook and msn =.='
nvm.~ i still can accept them to be friend as usual C=

then chat in msn..

but problem come.. T.T'
they start calling me " darling " and.. " dear dear "
and wat so ever geli thing
swt =.='
i know is sweet but i feel wanna vomit blood.!

stop calling me that pls xD
LOLx.. i don't use to it if u r not my bf.. swt

i start wonder..
why guys like to flirt and merajuk now a day.?
i mean some weird guys that i meet -.-'

some even more funny
they want me to call him " dear "..
i swt like.. dot dot dot..
speechless.~

whats wrong la with all this guys
LOLx.~


excuse me.!
to tell u.. i m really single.~ and unvailable..
i really reali have no heart to love some one for now
and some other reason
so stop asking me couple =.=' swt

and so i keep reject guys..
annoying T.T'
pro heartbreker .. sigh.~

and please la.. stop call me during midnight and sms
some time really beh tahan.
plus i don't reply means i dont feel reply so please dont spam me.!
dun make me get on fire.~
i will kena u 99. xD

while same to those leng zai please take note.~
stop asking me u leng zai anot =.='

veli swt wei.!
summore always say yourself leng zai
over confidence liao la

actuali u r leng zai but end up make me feel u are not..
too perasan -.-'



note :

all this not mean the one who are my truthly guy's friends
and i appreciate them alot. hugy C=
but to the guys that want to kau me and annoy or wat so ever please fuk off =.='
friend is more then enough.~



night.~ ciao.!




No comments:

Post a Comment