Saturday, September 26, 2009

♥ ... last love memory ... ♥


before i lost my memory
i want put all me and ming sung heart in a memory box.~



this memory box keep a heart of mine to him
this box. he made with his own hand for my birthday present.!

first time i receive a hand made birthday present.~ that day.. he dint really celebrate with me but i am really happy to get his present. this box.! it mean alot from him to me. no one hand made a thing for me before. he is the first guy.~ thankz ming sung. i really love it alot.. this year i get a love box for my birthday present. not a teddy.! not others.. is a my bf made d box.~ is not a normal box. it made from 6 A4 colour paper. and it can open anyways.. very special. he really a genius.!




see.? it open this way.~
and inside have alot of our memory and things

now a day.. i found i am slowly letting him go and try not to think bout the past with him.~ i don't want to love him anymore but i din't regret loved him before. i had stop cry for him and my love to him is slowly fade away.~ but before it tottaly fade away. i keep it here. blog.! as our memory.. and this box have the heart of loveing him.


open.. ^.^


view inside




inside have..


the love he made for me on my birthday
and he wrote msg on it.~
sweet n.n'




my main birthday present
he made another small one put in the big box
he made it as key chain.~ nice.?
i really love it



view inside again.~





he made a pirate ship for me
this ship is different from the normal ship.~
is really special
is not easy to made it ^.^
but he teach me step by step.. i learn carefully from him


next.~


4 my ying ying ^.^
i appreciate it alot.~



birthday message from him.~
very touch.. he wrote himself.. his first love message for me :D




i also keep his another message that he gave.~
is that time i though i am going leave kasturi tuition so he wrote this for me
but i dint leave him in the end

he wrote down when first he saw me till he going lost me from kasturi
is touched
and
i loved u.~
( but adready pass tense )





saw the very small box on the key chain box that he made.?
this very small box is i made myself
he din't teacher me how to do the special box
but i learn.. xD no going tell you how.!
blek


continue..


i kept his picture and our picture in a plastic bag
and put them in the box.~
i don't want see them again
is hurt
cause all this picture we took when i have the first date with him at sunway





here is all my heart in the love box.~




keep all back
and
close it nicely.~



then i place it a corner of my cupboard
which hard for me to notice it.~


erm.. about other his things
will be kasturi attendant card.!




i use to keep his card together with mine
cause he said
even when i sick. i also must go tuition cause his card with me ^.^
tuition is the only place i be with him

but
now after renew card
my card is with him cause i want he come even he sick also




this is my teddy diary.~
i wrote somthing about him detail :D




nice.? i cut a love and behind the paper is his name.~
jake


cute teddy





this is my handphone.~
and do u realize something.?

that

i had took out the picture of me and him
i dint want stick thare anymore
i am going forget all thing about us.!

thankz tan ming sung
u build me a nicest ever love story.~
i swear.. i love u the deepest among all my ex bf
and
sorry that i give u endless trouble

my love to you have to end now
bye


friends forever.! ^.^





No comments:

Post a Comment