Wednesday, January 6, 2010

♥ ... korean fella.pee ... ♥


okiez. i start to feel sleepy now.. zZ
is about 2am dy C=
so after this blog. i m gonna off to bed.!
if not
boi boi is going to chop me
geges.~ xP



so what i wanna post here is
i saw.. i saw korean men pee in the car park.!
with my 4 eyes ( plus spec )
arg.~ faint =.='

ok.~ i know u are start to imagine it
LOLz
so lets me tell u the whole picture of it xD



erm.. after dinner. because of staying at home is dam bored so i follow my parents go buy some daliy use dy thing at carefour. at usj19 digital mall C= my mum also say wanna buy me stuff for my hostel use.. example shampoO and so On..

while my aim to there is to bring my beloved
handphone check up wheather they got sell the battery and the charger anot.? already been 1 month more i did not touch it.~ dam heart sick.. my phone. sob T.T' actuali now i m using old nokia dy but stil ok la. atleast can sms and call xP waiting dad buy me new hp mah. geges.~

so my mum buy daily things. dad lepak around see his digital thing and me find for my battery and charger.! so i walk dy whole mall.. finally.~ i got one shop that sell my hp dy battery and charger.. while the battery is working but it is pointless cause the charger is not working.! arg.~ kanasai
.. =.=' sigh.. so i dint bought anything and so i guess the hp is prepare to be in the rubbish dump.! nvm.. i keep it.~ cause inside got alot ms dy msg and the memory.. T.T'

erm.. before leave i bought a pair of cute sandle C= and mirror.!! y i bought mirror.? cause my hostel room has NO mirror.. LOLx. i cant live without mirror xP geges my dad get faint when he saw i buy mirror.. xD



while next.~ back home..
so here's comes the excited part.~ wink


as my dad car drive to exit dy direction
then my mum say
" see.! yerr.. y gt such folks so no moral dy.~ simply pee at public.. "
i get shock when i heard the word pee.. xD
then i faster stop wat i m doing and look around
and i SAW.!!
i feel that my eyes i going to drop off LOLz.~
feel so sorry for my eyes that wat i saw

my gosh.~
there r men pee at the car park..
means there r few of them.!
they face the wall and pee =.='
my goodness. i feel calling 999
.. LOLz

then my dad say
" haiya all those korean lor. i heard they talk oso know la "
after a turn.. he continue.~
" surely they eat at restaurant up there then drunk dy "
okiez.. speechless here.!
dam god. drunk oso cant simple pee dy right.?..
how come they not shame at all =.='


grr.~ pee oso dun pee here la.~ sienZ
okiez close topiC.! haha


ciao.~ nite C=
bed bed wit " L.G " wink.~



No comments:

Post a Comment