Wednesday, January 6, 2010

♥ ... ms.Lynn ... ♥


she.! ms.Lynn D'cruz.~
my english tuition teacher..
miss her and lurv her so much C=


let me tell u.. she is the best english teacher i ever know.~ serious.! and i wish that i could back to form 5 and attent her class.~ i need to tell u that i love
her class alot xD

so today afternoOn. i went to visit her in kasturi ^-^ her form 5 class end at 6pm so i went there at 5.55pm that i stil get to kacau her class about 5 min. give her a big shick and suppriCe xP erm.. as i reach.~ i use back stair case walk up to kasturi. i know wer her class cause i was a studen there C=

i dint wanna use the main staircase cause i m famous in the kasturi. the worker knew me and they sure kacau me dy xD so as i walk up. take a turn.. a classrom door board shows " english form 5 " bingO.~
wee... stil the same. i very nervous geges. altot i always do notty stuff

i see her.! ms.Lynn teacher tru the door whole. and so i take a deep breath then i walk in and say " hi teacher. sorry i m late " C= she stop. and smile.. and every student look at me xP at first i sit behind but i get more notty so i change to side just infront of teacher eyes :p

after she done.~ we chat... and she said i make her nervous 2 xD haha.. how can she forget me. i m always the notty one in class and ms.Lynn sayang me the most. ^-^ i stil remeber she sms and comfort me when i break up
with ming sung. i stil remeber she call me to see her in office after class when i did not pay attention in class cause i m with ming sung. i remeber she call me the 2nd time to her office when i dint not pay attention again cause i emo heartsick.~ and she comfort me alot. C=

when i down and hear broken.. she sent me a msg that i stil kept it.!

msg :
dont be sad my darling.. i love you.. more than you ever know.~


how sweet is this teacher
she seriously sms me that and i did not edit it



2nd msg :
when you are my age.. my dear.. you wont even remember how he looks or what his name is.. but your result youwil remember... your studies is your first love C=





next next...


well.. truth to say that me and ming sung always kacau in her class.. geges sum day purposely step wrong to her form 4 english class. sit behind and said " teacher.. we attending your form 4 class ".. or sleep beind the classroom when our break time and she teaching xD i always sit the first role so that ms.Lynn wil notice me this notty student.! i wil always giv pig oppion when she ask us sumthing new C=


she bought me chocolate.! that i wont forget.~
i bought her toO.



me and ming sung reali been a super notty students in her class xP eat ice cream in her class. eat her favourite "mami" junk food infront of her eyes. eat chocolate when she teach.. cause she lurv
chocolate C= and she lurv me more when i tell her i get A1 in english in my trial spm exam.~

wait.! she also love obama.!! haha and abishit. xD this i wil never forget. while.~ tell u a secret.. actuali she is a singer.~ xD she compose her song and she sing.. but oni limited cd she sold.. i reali miss her ._. sigh. summore she is not going to teach in kasturi soOn. but i got her hp number.! geges..



after refesh back the memory
back to topiC ^-^


afte kacau her class.. i when to office to chat with her. i gave her a pendant necklace and i help her wear on around her neck C= and oso a cute panda phone hanger .. i bought them from china dy and see.! i so sweet.~
:p but since my mum waiting me downstair den i did not stay long xP just chat while and teach hav her dinner.. i ciao.~


thats my day visit my lovely teacher ^-^


"be3z b3eZx.~ " i got teacher dy msg


the msg :
jennifer.. today you reali stole my heart.. i was so extremely touched by your kind gesture. i wil always wear this beautiful pendant around my heart. you know, sometimes some student are such angels and i always want to thank thier parents for bringing up such precious children. thank your parents for me. they've done a great job with you my dearest C=




and the last thing that i wil never forget.~
she owe me
chocolate :p




No comments:

Post a Comment