Wednesday, January 6, 2010

♥ ... bored day ... ♥


is 1am sumthing dy C=
well.. actuali i m not suppost to be here ( online )
i should be on bed and hugy my teddy oi oi.~

to tell u : i m a night devil
but dunno what drug did dy boi boi had poison me
til i getting oi oi earli day by day xP



y not today.? i mean now.?
cause i curi wake up to blog


sowie boi boi.~
wil teman him oi oi soOner xD
but sien.. =.='
i stil got 3 day left to stay in my sweet house



my dad larh.! just give me back my laptop.~ he use to transfer all those pig picture and vedio from my notebook..
so wait til now oni can blog.. and when i wanna blog. he nag me go oi oi.! wats this.? i bath den wait for an hour til now he done then call me go sleep.? =.='


erhmm..
truth to say that i m not tired yet
so bed.? later larh.~ C=


okie lets refesh back what i had done today.~
well.. more or less is same
sigh. one word " bored ".!!

tot today gonna wake up earli to be sumone alarm
but when i open my eyes.~
wahsai.! already 9am..
wait wait... wheres my handphone.?

without my spec.. i stil got it. then one msg.~ mm.. must be him. wee... C= bingo.! smile.. then then i text him and wait him reply til fall oi oi again.~


" be3z b3eZx.. "
my handphone vibrate..

2nd time i wake.~ i took my hp and see
ei.? kai call...


halo.~
then i keep yawn xP
" haha u just wake up ar.? " kai laugh at me
Lolx.. then i see the time..
god.! 11 sumthing dy.!



then after on phone dy..
and again.! i fall oi oi.~ haha.
dunnO y dam tired
and dun feel wanna wake


so the 3rd time i wake up is.. is going to 3pm sumthing ler
i took my hp and see.~
sei for.!! i got 2 msg from him..
arh.!!
i knew i had miss his lunch break time.! sob


so oni chat awhile.. T.T'
how come i so pig
dy.?
well..
finally i m awake.!

bath
eat then pianO.~ C=
and on9
bored rite.? sienz...


y clock walk so slow geh.?
6pm..6pm.. faster 6pm.~ i wanna chat with boi boi
Lolx.

and hor the kai keep missing no wer

got la. he got call me once and i cant hear him
guess no line so hang it ler T.T'



" be3x b3eZz.. " wee C=
his off from work.! yappi..
while.. my handphone is always silence wink.~
then
chat chat..


bad news.. arg.~ he boh credit ler.! yerr..
stupid digi nO super sms for him
2mr how.?
sienz.~ T.T'


ok nothing to write dy. nite...


No comments:

Post a Comment