Tuesday, June 15, 2010

haix. y lar love.?

sigh.~ sometimes think back..
also not nothing dy
if he treat me nothing. if i m nothing to him
he wont come A level for me
wont be by my side
and won't waste money on me T__T'
alot alot more

dunnO lar..
i just stil wanna believe he do love me .___.
lie or turth. is does not matter
cause i chose to love and not chose to accpet the truth

y love
thing so complicated..
he might lies.. i can close 2 eyes.~
see hows thing go lor
sigh may be he is really not my forever

actualy just simple lar.
i wanna forget every pass thing just start a new love sincerly with him
he last time lie or dun lie
love me or not~ not important ler
if god giv a chance to start again.. i wil stil love him
how nice if his heart just got me
not his ex also -____-

sigh T__T'
y wan u to love me only so hard.?
i just wanna be with u and love u~

suan le bah~
if i just now dun so rude then he wont hurt ler
haix...

let go bah.. he not my forever

even though i love him. he wont..
silent love in heart. guess is enough




No comments:

Post a Comment