Thursday, October 29, 2009

♥ ... lifeless ... ♥


yesterday post.~ just upload

sigh..
i tot i not going to write this blog till after my spm
just because my dad took my computer
my LAPTOP.!

wtf

i was lik.~
never mind lah just let him take

i am just dam sick now
the medicine i ate just make me feel wanna puke

i guess other then facebook and the this blog " chocolate memory " i think i have nothing to do with my computer anymore. song.? music.. just some of the time but he ( my dad ) is reallu freaking ANNOYING =.=' and stress up when he keep start asking my trial result. sigh.~ i don't tell mean keep his mouth shut la and don't ask again.. dam.!! i know and i know i mess up with my trial exam paper. while.. i just tell him that the pro A1 paper which is mathematic and english.

other was like suck.! dam suck.~ means fail la =.=' i know but is not my fault right.? is all those stupid teacher la.. dun mark the gerak gempur and dont want to record the best result among 2.~ what the hell wei.~ dam piss off now. i just tahan not to answer his any single question. if not it just will end up argue ing dy. 100 persen.!!

somemore i feel my life is like gonna to end. thank god that what u gave me now.~ sick.. stress. medicine. spm.. parents nsg and i realli hate you ( god ).. don't tell me this call growth.. somtimes i really dont believe in god. what bullship and crap.. nonsen =.=' example i pray so hard but there is no sign of him.. he sesat or i.?

today is like wth.. =.=' talk about my handphone since tuesday morning my handphone charger explode.! cause made in china so i can't use my handphone. last time i can't use cause i no credit but this time is the charger problem. i just used the charger for few day after i bought. not even a week life spend then it EXPLODE.!! wtf.~ but this is stil not a big deal cause i don't need to cantact what so call " boyfriend " anymore.! hey.. single la wei.~ btw just know that my friend have a new boyfriend. it brings me back to sad memory

today tution. i was lik almost cry in class cause first my friend keep mention about my ex and 2nd was more terrible.~ i guess i was not late yet when i enter the tuition today. first i sure wil look for him ( my ex ) finally found him but beside him was no place.! so end up i sit with my friend add up my friend keep asking and say bout him. i really feel crying.~ may be i use to sit with him or i too clingy on him.? is this the end of me and him.? cause he saw me din't even say hi or even my msg he dint reply.. last time even after break. if i late to class. he stil wil sms me and ask me " r u coming.? " or he wil leave a place for me. now is totally different =.='

at first i was really upset and feel crying but after moment. i think may be he choose to be that so is better for him.? since he choose to leave my life. i should be happy right.? after all. me and my friend sitting together seem lik happy but actually i don't show out my emotion of sadness even he know i sad. he wont care also right.? so what the point.. i just giving up and keep telling myself " dont stare or look at him.. he just nothing to me anymore.~ " may be this is so call end of everything.. become stranger.? a deep cut in my heart again. sigh.~

after the sejarah class. i just don't know why i hate bm so much and later on. he change to sit 2 row behind me.~ i think he cold.. excuse me. i m not first time knowing him.! cause i m cold oso. so i walk out the cold freezing class room to get some warm and wash my hand. when enter the class back to my place. i pass by him.~ so i quickly pass him a sweet that i bought during tuition break time. =) i dint look back at him but i guess he got my sweet. say wanna life his life but actually i cant.~ somtime i think. i really dont mind being single forever if i cant get over him.

while after class. the first thing i turn behind to find his shadow but he disappear dy. he went back already. very disappointed. then i rush down but saw his dad and him talking so i dint walk by him and say " hi " or " bye" . i just realise his dad keep stare at me. i not scare his dad but him. i just dunno how to comunicate with him anymore. when back i on my handphone awhile and sent him a smile ^.^ then suppricing that he reply my msg " ? " but just oni a question mark. is enough to know that he stil know i am around. just dont think that i can chat with him so i say i sick and sleep early. and seriously i am dam sick now

headache
tummy uncomfortable. dunno why feel puke. may be cause the medicine =.='
ear infection
feel faint and die ing
stress 20 more days to spm.!

dont talk about spm.~ i realli have start studying yet.!! i think i cant write anymore. i going really sick but his one msg really give me a sweet dreams today. i cant lie that i stil love him =.=' sigh




No comments:

Post a Comment