Friday, May 7, 2010

mid year exam over

wee.. mid sem exam finally over
next week wil be orientation week and must attend ._. sienz
but only a must on monday and friday T_T

monday wil be the mass call ( the vip going give endless speech Lolx )
friday wil be station games.. i m going cause I being helper at station “mistery box” is guess. how to play the game.? just easy. the box wil be rape in black paper and the student cant see what in it but they have to put their hand in and figure it out xD scary nia. we wil scare them and put all sort of thing to let them feel the fear :P

actuali the others game is also nice. atlest it is better then my orientation game nor ._. my orientation game suck nar. one of the most stupid game is the wear a shoe and swing it far far. most far then win. stupid right.? my adidas shoe nia T_T’

offling. friend need a lot help to do something related to lollipop :P for orientation this monday. haix sienZ and stil duno my dear coming anot ._. he said wil come clean is dusty room dy and at the same time, I m so dam tired now plus haven bath. oh gosh~


sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment