Monday, January 11, 2010

♥ ... the hostel nite ... ♥


yay.~ finally i got my freedom.! C=
wee.. super happi


yesterday after the so call family gathering with my dad side dy cousin.~ i m way to my hostel at night. about 8 sumthing oni start car engine.. =.=' grr.. they all la. keng kai non stop dy. so sien.. call them ciao dy. but... they just love
keng kai


then about 9 like oni reach C=


u know wat.? the thing i bring is so little but is dam heavy =.=' lolz. luckily i have a good sis sO she help me to carry way up ( actuali she just wanna visit my roOm ) and same to mummy helps to carry stuff. but... there is stil a but.! but is 3rd flow. so omg my book break my hand wei.~ i feel wanna throw all my stuff and surrender. no NO.~ i saw
freedom light infront of me.. so stil finally i reach xP


then then as usual.. i un-pack things like puting my stuff probably




wait.!
last thing to do.~
give a big wave to my family
and say sweet bubbie to them
muahaha.!
freedom


back to my roOm. continue put my stuff in place ^_^ after as u know. i bath oni go sleep so go and have my first bath in hostel. go in.. open shower.. wahsai.! dam freaking cold man the water.. start to freez.. xD end up nice

back roOm..

and i dunno y how come i dam happy
then hor 2am stil call nikki.. xP u know wat happen next.? his mum pick ._. lolz.. lucky i escape it xP

then my roOm mate back from her dating xD so i start chat with my room mate. wahsai.! i tell u that i m super lucky wei cause she is just as active as me and hor she sleep late xP bed.? haha.. about 3am lah


zZ ok.. hugy
little du du oi oi

No comments:

Post a Comment