Sunday, February 14, 2010

♥ ... lapak day ... ♥

this is last saturday dy C=
but now i only free post it up


actually after that day wil be exam week
. LOL .

sO me dint plan to go back usj
so far xD
tot study in schoOl or hostel


conclusion
stay at hostel.. wink.~ ^.-


then the day before. friday CC til midnite dunO wat time back
next day morning. they say wanna study
so they call up garry and bo bo come hostel for study group..

but end up it truns to shopping group xP wtf
thing happen like this. actuali ace say wanna go cut hair
sO vincent say wangsa there cut lar.~
but me feel lepak so say go jascO.!
cause 2ndly my roOmate and her bf go timesQuare dating dy xD

finally... JUSCO.~ wee... C=

me one girl out with 7 guys. wtf..
LOLx.. to me is normal dy cause normally go cC dota
midnite got one time. me one girL wit 11 guys
siaOx.~ ._.
i mix guys more mah. i being boi boi xP


wait.......
hungry.!
mum mum at kopi tiam :D










then arcade xP

actually we play basketball dy
but end up play this :





no need to say.. that
of cause i win lar :p

me play with aCe then bo bo and vincent see
end up they also got play

me ace one team.. bo bO and vincent a team
but stil we win xP

LoOser..



then we change to play small small dy C=
cute la.. haha
funny.~ this time no win no lose.!



cute leh.?

we 2 play child dy. like in small small world xD




me and garry.. ouch xP pain ar wtf
me class rep and he is my assistant


next after finish shopping group xP
they go back by bus
me. vincent. jenn and aCe go see barber

cause aCe wanna go hair cut


across the road. then walk walk x2
finding nice hair cut shop.~



duh. reach C=











me and aCe syok sendiri take picture with mirror xD




then me and jenn



back hostel.~
actuali jenn just wanna come up my roOm take sumthing
but it become

they sleeping on my roOm floor
and keep say my roOm clean xP wtf


actually is their roOm messy
OMG.~ if u go their roOm sure faint.! no air xD







after all.. we rest then hard core study at canteen
from evening til nite.~

first time see bo bo so stress up xP
cause going exam next 2 days



and next thing is. that day i wear skirt
so whole day i m being a [ girl girL ] :P 2nd so is..
they keep complain why i be boi boi in college and
they want me change to be girl girl beta.~

haha.. comment always come to me that
a boi soul in a girl body xP wtf



end up dinner at super late
cause bo bo want to finish his bio oni eat xP
then need wait aCe summore
his mother come visit him mah.~


day off.. tata.!
college life.
best wei :P





note :

is already 7.25am
OMG.. and i stil haven sleep yet ._.
i think no need oi oi dy lar
wtf. my " lao gong " really going to kill me
oh o :P


ciao.~


No comments:

Post a Comment