Sunday, January 3, 2010

♥ ... sunway ... ♥


wee.... C=
the day after spm 15th dec
me rejected going out with 3 guys ( fair mah ) :p
ans so i go out with 1 girl xD
my day with evelyn.! wink.~




me C=
nice post.? geges... but picture very dark.~


then then..
me and evelyn go gai gai.~

actuali is dann ajak me go and i tot going join sxz dy gang
but hor end up daniel ffk xP
he dint go so i lepak wit evelyn lorhz.!!

go pirateship - gasoline C=
then i call dann.. kacau him cause he at home kaka.~
wait.!! dann say huan with kai..

KAI.?? oh gosh.. he got go.~ wee
i wanna find him verli long ler.! haha..
then then meet him with huan..

know wat.?
tot we meet outside arcade then hor.~
but end up kai found me and evelyn in toilet
cause they went toilet oso. xD

so i first time meet kai and and 2nd time meet huan it in toilet.!! LOLx..
n kai call n i turn around. he.? look so familliar
oh.! is kai... he look so big different in his picture xP

next next talk awhile dy then they go bac ler.
me n evelyn go lepak.~ next place. kitchen.!! C=



wee... took alot picture in kitchen xP







stil kitchen.!! C=
and i lurv that cap alot la








yeng boh.? :p
then hor go sushi eat eat.. wee




saw evelyn xD yummmy yum.!!


day off
ciao.~ wink ^.-



No comments:

Post a Comment