Friday, September 25, 2009

island red cafe

hey.. lets back to
last monday.~

remember i and my family when to hav dinner at island red cafe.?
finally i found some picture from my daddy facebook


me.~ waiting for food.!



my sister.~







me and my sister wearing the same shirt.~
mm.. nice mah xD

where's my brother.?
haha.~ he gaming... there got free wi-5 internet to on9
hate guy just cant leave computer.!!


next..


i order a glass of coffee ice blended :D
i love
coffee but only cold not hot d.~
if i take hot d coffee or nescafe i will have bad headache.!




this is the nasi lemak with curry chicken :D
my mummy food.~ but



but
my mummy just let me try.~ mm.. yummy.!


and finally my lambchop come.~



nice leh.? :D


then when after we pay our bill and going to leave.~
i saw...


daddy's close friend and his family.!
they ahead to have their dinner here..

i know his son and daughter
daughter same age as my brother.~
his son elder den my sis one year.. and when same. we use to play around



haha.~ there are just enjoy eating.!

while waiting time eat.~
my brother order a glass of ice lemon tea
my father order.. hot coffee.!


after that.. we talk many alot.~
cause long time no see

ring ring.~
jerr call.. he talk to me.. so nice
cause i was sad just now before this

mm..
after all. better dy.!


go back home



END


No comments:

Post a Comment