Saturday, September 26, 2009

♥ ... wedding eve dinner. buffet ... ♥


yesterday night.~

me and my family attend my granduncle's daughter wedding eve buffet =.='
his house at Cheras mean VERY far to me.!

why must go.?
can i just stay at home daddy.?

NO.! must go and make sure u dress nicely
because your mummy's cousin going marry. is your aunty.~

LOLx..

so i have a long bath and dress on
and
i wear skirt yesterday.!

actually i don't use to wear skirt.~
i only have 2 skirt but not included school uniform and 1 gown
i use to b tomboy style. yeng ah xD

but that day i feel wearing cause
i just feel wearing it

and

a pair of high heels :D
i realize i dint wear the heels for super long time d.~
is not really tall but normally i just dun touch it.!



see.?
the skirt is super short =.='
truth to say i only have short skirt LOLx

so we go out from house is 7pm sharp.~ cause we use to see drama on tv7 that time.! 强剑 is the drama tittle. but we dint miss the drama this time cause my daddy borrow his phone which made from china that can c tv. chun leh.? xD end up me and my sibling watch in the car. but the image was not clear cause the car is moving fast.!!

lastly we reach granduncle place.~ ( jump to the main part stop talking crap.! ) the food was cooked by all my grandaunty and aunty.. while my mummy side d relative serious know how to cook and almost they can everything.! that day the food included mee.. fried rice. curry chicken. fish ball. some dish that i dunno how to name it :D jelly. cake. many many more chinese food... and nice to eat.!

first i reach there.~ i find greed my granduncle and grandaunty ( the house owner ) and the most pretty bride. she slim and very tall =.=' as i walk in.~ there are many other relative which i DON'T KNOW.! LOLx.. i guess i know d will less then 50 percen.. sigh.~ but i stil keep calling as a respect.. " uncle anuty " if not then " leng zai. leng lui =.=' " and with a smile. this call manners that we use to train when small. ( hey.. terpaksalah..i guai lui ok.? )

then i found my cousin :D " soon yin " .. LOLx. he always bully me and he also sayang me d. cause he only elder den me one year.~ that time i was wearing high heel.. and he tel me " hey.~ i think u need where your heel 7 cm more only can higher then me " i was like.. " wei.! i still can grow ok.? " xDD he say girl til 15 can't grow tall d.. argg.! i have 160cm enough. but later he went home early cause he come early wert.~

so left me =.=' nothing to do.. i when into the house see the bride photo album.~ erm i found she in the picture is super big different.! i think they just photoshop it xD haha. but then her husband was.. mm. VERY PLUM.! ( get what i mean la.~ is fat but kinda leng zai ) but Chinese say like that only got money mah haha.! after i sit on the sofa beside my daddy which chatting 吹水 with my granduncle..

they talk was funny.~ my dad ask him.. hey u is the elder ganeration in this house la so u must know all of them ( relative ). then my daddy test him as a person pass buy. old woman.! " you know who is this arh.? " he reply " aiya.~ of coz know la.! she is .. ( name ) .. " oh... then the funny part.~ now is a very strong man pass by.. " you know who is this arh.? " he then reply " err.. i dont think is our relative. i think is body guard.! " =.= sigh what.? body guard haha.! then a very skinny man pass by.. " i think this is worker.~ " LOLx. his prediction dam good but not.! he is one of our relative. sigh.~

then my daddy got a good ideal. he say since in this house got many people included relative also dont know d.. why not next time when everyone enter must where a big name card hanging on the neck so everyone know who is the fellow.! LOLz. that my daddy half drunk joke.~ i think is truth also haha.~ cause up to 50 percen people we also don't know =.='

was funny la xD
haha

then time back home.. TIRED.!!


END






mirror picture.~
took when back.. haha syok sendiri
cause not always wear skirt mah

sigh.~


No comments:

Post a Comment