Sunday, September 27, 2009

♥ ... drem princess ... ♥


he sick again.~

yesterday i feel talking to him so i call him 3 times and a message but he did not pick up and also reply. until today afternoon he told me he was sick yesterday night so sleep early.!

what.? he sick again....!! a though come to my mind.. which i wish if i am just beside him. i want to take care off him.! he is really weak.. sigh.~ always sick. just now he say feel want puke. i call him to drink warm water so he will feel better and he say LAZY a.! LOLx i know he sure will say that. if i were there.. i will just do for him

but then i relize i am really far from him. moreover he just my friend. i shouldn't care so much about him.

somtimes..

i though that i had just let him go.~
erm.. yea.! my love to him had really fade away rapidly till now it just left some. only some.! but the " some " of the love toward him. i keep holding it. i don't want it fade away. i don't know why.? may be i still want to love him and care bout him. or may be i just can 暗恋 him gua.~ mean carry a torch for him.. i just don't feel letting him go off my mind.! i really love him. i know he does not so i not going tell him that i still love him cuase there is too little remind.~

during the day.. i keep telling myself. don't think about him.! don't love him.~ and so the love fade away without notice but till the night comes. when i ly on bed and close my eyes.. he just appear in my mind.! his smile.. he ly on me on the stairs. he hug me from behind.. help him wear tie.~ and everything.!! then my tears will drop automaticaly. i can't hold back.~ i m don't cry but i tears this time..

almost every night i dream bout him.~ he is so real in my dream. super real.!

the dream of yesterday night

i sleep alone in same room with him.. pn another single bed and tears-ing. then heard my sobbing so he pull me on him bed.~ i sleep with him.. he hug my waist and i hug his arm tight.. i know i am dreaming.~ but is really real and i wish i will never wake up.! so that i will be in his hug forever.. he hug me tight.~ and kiss me gently.

another sence was.. in kasturi. we were like before. play around and happy as usual but as i wake up.. everything is different.!! is gone.. i try sleep back and hope i never wake again but is toO late.. and so tears drop itself again.~ i tel myself that i don't mind sleep till dead if i can be with him in the dream.!

while

beside that. my friend intro me a new friend 2 days ago.~ he was leng zai and kinda nice but i just can't accept him and like him.. i feel u are the only perfect one.! and i realize that i had no heart for any guy anymore.. i try hard to put another guy to replace u but cant.!

how can i letting u go.. can i just left some of love for u.? please don't say
NO.~ but the love is too little to love u again. last time is that because of this.. u let just let if fade away.? and should i let it fade away too.?


No comments:

Post a Comment