Saturday, September 26, 2009

♥ ... kiing memory ... ♥


this my kiing gor gor give
first birthday present ^.^


kiing kew siang is my most close dy gor gor.~ i know him when i form 3 and he form 5 in science and math club. he was my ex bf but serious to say. last time although we love each other but we just can't be together.. always couple and break and end up i feel better be his pet sister.! VERY much better so now he is most sayang me d gor gor.!

a call
he teman me go anyway i want

summit
play basketball
walk walk
mamak

but he always bully me xD
we always play around
K.O
kungfu here and there.. endless fun we have

he teman when i
sad
happy
emo
putus cinta :D

LOLx



this is a key chain he bought me when valentine present ^.^
look familliar leh.?
cause i hang it on my phone.~

and

he also bought me a letter " Y " as necklase
for my birthday present

but i dint wear dy
i kept it cause the string break le





this is my this year birthday present from him.~
is a key chain
got a little bear bear in it and it hugging many many small love
very nice.!

he know i love teddy bear bear alot
remeber his first present for me also teddy bear bear.?
thankz gor gor.~

but the most thing i love to do is kacau him.! :D he now studying but somtimes he work in addidas sunway. when everytime i went sunway. i sure find him. kacau him mah xD about his story alot more.. haha.~ but is pass tense story so forget it.!





No comments:

Post a Comment