Wednesday, September 30, 2009

♥ ... my nightmare ... ♥


ARH
.~ cockroach.!
i not scare of it but.. it KACAU me.~
my nightmare.. hate it

yesterday night.. after some revision.~ i m kinda late to bed. about 2.30am d. =.=' have school next day some more. ish.! then i off my light and hug my teddy going sleep..
SUDDENLY..

i feel somehing fly into my bed and like walk on my hand. err.~ insect.? i was thinking.. and remember last few day i saw a cockroach walk on my bed then i assure it is the same thing AGAIN.! must be the cockroach.. arg.!! i quickly flip up my hp and use to hp light to search the cockroach.~ err.. don't have.. then i sit up and view it to my pillow.

ARH.~ cockroach.!

i saw it.! is on the pillow.. it is on my pillow.!! arg.~ i run to on my room light and just grap a whatever revision book then whack on it =.='!! i dint die yet.~ cause as u know bed is soft. so i use paper bring it to floor.. and smack it till gao gao xD i not want to kill living things againt my religion SWT but i have to.. if not every night i have the same NIGHTMARE.~ LOLx i feel i start hating and SCARE of cockraoch.~ wth..

so later on i need change my bed sheet and clean with detol spray.~ and wash my hand.! arg.. mafan sia. that why i hate it. troublesome.!! >.<' so end up i slept at 3am something and i need wake up at at least 6.30am to school.~ arg
and about my battery CHARGER

it had already abit of damage since few day ago but i don't know that yesterday it break in to 3 PIECES.!! LOLx.. and the point is.. i get ELECTRIC SHOCK.~ arg. but alittle only and i kena a few time. >.<' i even can see the wire inside.. i fixed it and stil can charge but i might just get shock anything again =.=' haix.. why la thing also want to bully me.?!
not a nice night..
i also have some personal problem.~

END

No comments:

Post a Comment