Friday, October 30, 2009

♥ ... memory off my mind ... ♥


today is the last day i see him ( my ex ) in kasturi
so
i guess i wil never see him again.~
not GUESS.!
i will never

i am trying to force myself to

forget him
not to love him
stop contact him

and i wil.!

please go away from my life.~ u seriously mess up my life
endless trouble
sumtime really think that
but

sigh.~

and wanna say sorry to my best friend.. evelyn
i really hate u.!
why.? cause my jealousy to deep.~
my heart break anytime when i saw he talk with u
i know... i am really JEALOUS
cause he dont even really use to talk to me as a normal friend
to me i feel that.~

after u come to tuition
he start to talk and smile even laugh
but he dint when i was around anymore.!!

today last day i see him
i DINT cry and i dint have last look to him
cuase u have make me stronger.~ VERY strong
he break my heart deep enough
a last word " bye " to him is all for everything
i m not going to turn back and love u anymore.!
i repeat myself with crossing my heart to say
" i WILL NOT love u anymore.! "

this is the worst thing happen today..
seriously

bye.~
ming sung
evelyn
jerr
and all those people who bring me memory of him.!

SORRY friends.. i need leave u all may be for a very long time
cause i need time to delete all memory of him.~
i hope u all understand

i m seriously heartless now.~
so
STOP asking me for couple and what so ever.!
i hate what so ever so call LOVE

is you the one who make me more devil
more strong
and my wall more high.~
no one can beyond it

NO ONE.~


No comments:

Post a Comment