Wednesday, October 21, 2009

♥ ... ponteng day ... ♥

sien.. a day nearer to spm again
starting o study =)

but

i can't sit infront of BOOKS so many hours
so my favourate hobby

piano.~




my house piano
dunno why this few days i start playing piano again




i trainning the song
" secret " that jay chou play in his movie
i tell u.! i heard to play it

i just a grade 5 student in piano
and i stop
sigh.~
but after spm. i going polish up my piano skill

:D

other then that
i also starting folding starts

haix




star bottle :D

and i dun stay at home for long
is not i DON'T
is i can't.! LOLx

so last few day
i guess is wednesday
i ponteng : means dint go school

err.. for your information
wednesday will be NON of 5 b class going school

if got
they wil be the boys only

so that day morning i wake up at 8am
is earli for me :D
and so i plan to go maju maju ( mamak ) eat breakfast
with my younger sister

so we walk.~

first pass by my court garden
the play ground





i love the swing xD

then
keep walking..




reach the swimming pool
realise that i have been long time dint swim






and the restaurant near the swimming pool :D



when me and my sister almost reach the guard house
i saw one familiar red car driving in

and bingo.~
is ms.then car
our biology teacher =.='! i tot that she should be teaching in the school
LOLx
she pass by and she look me like one kind
then i act like never saw her :p

i cant see her clearly cause her car window reflect
so she can see me but i cant really see her xD

so end up i have no mood walking long way to maju dy
somemore i have her class the next day
but she dint come on thursday
PHEW.~

today friday :D i was taking about few days ago

that time
i was super hungry so i just went to the indian store in my court
to buy sumthing to eat

maggie =.='



and
i bought 3

1 for morning
and
others is for supper :D

sumtime i really get no mood when there is no supper





while
my sister lazy to cook
so she bought cup maggie





for me
i need to cook



but
under the condition with no mood after see the teacher pass by
and supper hungry

i just fill a big bowl with hot water
and put the mee in it




and cover it


step to make :D




done.!





eat




my drink..
old town white coffee xD

i love coffee but dunno why.?
i sure will have headache after drinking it
sigh

and same to milk
normally i drink chocolate milk
and
i will have tummy ache later on

swt =.='





No comments:

Post a Comment