Tuesday, October 20, 2009

♥ ... single life ... ♥

thunder again.~
most probably is going to have HEAVY rain.!

then i will be like hiding under my blanket

and
hugging my lovely teddy

cause i scare thunder.. sigh.~

they have NAME :D


coco bear



little du du ( puppy )



and another pink teddy have no name

think bout my teddy.. i think about my ex
cause all this is from my exs
but is already pass ( smile.. )

and

i always hug my teddy sleep all night
they bring me CANDY dreams ^.^

while

now back to single life that i never had since form 1
guess that my following new BOYFRIEND will be next year when my college time
if i get into college xD

means i will stay single till next year about july
while
i already reject some
may be they just not my cup of tea xD
but
main point is

now still got 1 month
i m going to face SPM.~

after spm. i will be in malaysia 3 days
then
china and hong kong :D

when back is already january 2010
happy new year.!
and
i been invite to my friend geoffrey birthday on 10th jan :D

out going with friend
might be work for FUN. LOLx

most important thing is learn driving.!!
time will fly super fast
spm result.~
then going trip to CANADA
with my 2 best friends evelyn and ming sung for atleast 2 week :p
or longer

so back that time will already prepare for my college stuff xp
main point.~ and conclusion
i have NO TIME for having a boyfriend now.!!

target to stay single aleast till NEXT YEAR JANUARY
spm over straight go china and hong kong
so i wont want a boyfriend missing me like crazy for 2 week LOL.~

i need study la.!
if i don't have flying colour..
how i go CANADA.?

and
sholarship ^.^

i really want those.~

END

or may be someone will jump into my life anytime and i coulden stop it :D
who's know.?







No comments:

Post a Comment