Monday, November 30, 2009

♥ ... finally ... ♥


phew.~ finally.!

finally biology is over..

erm.. overall.~ is kinda ok la
hope can score A C=

paper 2
section A is terrible hard =.=' i seriously dunno what is going on
but section B is kinda ok.~ [ keep write so call rubbish again ]
sigh

paper 1
can say is the most easy paper compare to what i had did before C=
but some are kinda not sure T.T'
is just only some .. wee..
much more better then paper 2

last is paper 3
first question is kinda easy...
but the 2nd question.. err.. ok only la.

and sumore.. i stil have extra time for paper 1 and 3
wee... C=


next thing is..


finally i can online dy.. T.T'

you know what.?
yesterday my whole family go midvally..
and leave me alone at home.~

that wasn't the main poin..
the main point is my dad go lock my internet
grr...
add on my sister took away the handphone
so nothing left for me.!

but luckily they dint took the key and house phone out
lolz xD
cause i plan to call some one out yam cha..

but.. but stil teruk... =.='

what i have is only biology books and piano..
sienz.~

after they went out.. first thing i do is use my house phone to call
" konichiwa "..
dunno why i will call him.. may be..
i just feel talking to him.?
smile.. C=
chat about 30 mmintues..

and end up i dint go out yesterday C=
i think is because he call me to better stay at home and study my biology
erm.. somthing weird.~ haha

so i took 3 hours nap and i first time so semagat study
i use up 4 hours straight to study my biology.. form 4
oh my.~ is the sky going to fall.?

but hours of facing the same book just make me so tired
i dint fall asleep..
while the best way to wake me up is play piano.~
so means i stop half an hour to play my piano and continue study again.
wee.. C=

so the day end...




No comments:

Post a Comment