Thursday, December 3, 2009

♥ ... guys ... ♥



guys =.=' grr...

more and more weird guy.. headache.!
u know what.? they start calling me........

darling
lao po .... swt
dear ( stil ok xP )
my lover.. i feel vomit blood liao
bao bei.~

wahsai.! i am single la. =.=' stop calling me that please...
i dun might if u my bf

and just now got 1 guy more pro.~
dunno where he got my handphone number
then he sms me

guy : hi
me : u r.?
guy : 你的爱人 ( your lover )

after i see the message.. i get big shock.!
since when i got love anyone from an unknown number that i does not know.. =.='
weird.~ i hope he sms to wrong number

so i reply..
me : err.. i dun love u =.=' who r u.?
guy : ( he wrote his chinese name but i dun recall that i know him )

so i dint reply him dy but he keep spam me
dot x3.~ i really speechless


next case

handphone vibrate " be3z b3ezZ " from unknow number miss call again.!! faint.~
to know who is the person.. i call back.~

me : hallo.. u r.?
guy : u guess leh
me : err... ? tell la.~
guy : wah. u everyday message how many people o.?
me : ( i know his voice if familliar but... ) but i still dunno who arh u a..
guy : the person u miss lor

wait.!! very swt now =.='
i m not lie ing... all this just happen when i on back my handphone
and thats is alot of message plus miss call
arg.~

continue
me : erm... ( i keep think.. think very hard.~ ) i know who are u dy
actually i dunno but thats is trick to test who is him..

continue use trick
me : erm.. u got how many number o.? y i dint save or record u this number dy.?
guy : now only u remember.. i this number dint tel people know dy
me : ( double swt.. i not people la. alien.? ) ... oh.~

i guess i know who is him dy but stil testing

me : i check my credit first ( i call dy leh... T.T' my credit )
guy : no nid la.. i just sent credit to u
me : call u back later..

du.. du..... ( i hang it... )

if he said that he reload to me dy then i know who is he dy... -.-'
finally.~
phew... and i refuse to accept his credit but he just sent me.. faint.!!

" be3z b3ezZ "... some one spam me again
grr..~ off phone.!



god please stop giving me weird guy

ciao.~ -.-'


No comments:

Post a Comment