Sunday, December 6, 2009

♥ ... sleep ... ♥



why i online. he offline.
why i offline. he online.. =.='
dun.! i have too many thing to tell him
cause he know everything of me in school T.T'
he spy me.?


next..
is dann

i online whole day but he dint on.
wer r u.?! 55 appear infront of me. i want ask something.~

actuali i want ask him about the prom thing
i think i should have an answer cause i need plan..

btw..
yesterday i call over and ask for more information xP


...the conversation...

hi.. i m jenn. i wanna ask somthing about the sj prom C=
oh o kiez..
so how we book or did we register somthing like that.?
erm.. ya ( bla x3 ) so u yr name is jenn right. then what yr boyfriend name
err.. can i confirm with him before i book.? ( my heart race to max. boyfriend.? blush )

note : i m single but the dinner i going by couple..

end up i tell this to dann.. he laugh xP lolz
funny meh.? xD
while i m kinda shy to tell him that
cause the person in charge specificaly said the word " boyfriend "
but my heart accelerate like F1 car.
" excuse me heart.~ i dun nid oxygen.!! so stop accelerate.. grr hormone " xP

so end up yesterday nite i dint reali sleep
i on call with some one C= smile
then eat up the chemistry notes.. zZ

2 more days chemistry dy..
always tell myself to study but end up sit infront of comp xP
then now sick.. fever.!


No comments:

Post a Comment