Monday, January 4, 2010

♥ ... college.new life ... ♥


wow.~ time pass so fast.. C=
wee.. i goin start my new life.! yay.~
tottally new.!
and i going leave my lovely house soon sob T.T'
cause it is super far so nid hostel there



but.. but hor.~
finally. i m an offical dy college student C= yappi.! well.. i m taking cambridge A level n i m not goin to tell u wer i study.! :p hehe cause i goin to forget my pass and start my new life..

4th jan 2010
today is last day for settle college stuff so afternoOn i had been to MY college. an hours plus spend in car.~ then reach.. aim is to give payment so my parents bring cash xP but hor. wat they want is bank draf =.=' stupid college dint tell probably so we nid rush again to bank near by and make it done. lucky all thing did it fast


but one more thing.~
i nid repeat. " the college is dam big.!! "

lolx
so nid run here and there..
wahsai. my leg start to feel pain
and hor i keep swting =.='! tired
y they nid so big wor.~



so after settling all.. wee C= time to check in my hostel. my god.. my hostel is dam far from my class =.=' imagine i have to walk everyday for a distance to class.. and walk back.!! arh.~ summore my room is at 3rd floor.! there have no such thing call lift.. haha so hav to "climb" up xP geges...



knock knock.~
whos there.? C=


i knock the door before i open my room cause i saw there are sandle outside the room means there r folks in side xD my room mate.!! " knocky knock " again but no respone.. mm.? so i have to take out my key.~ Open..



opys.~ xP
sowie.. i saw she oi oi ing..


she.~ jodi.! my new room mate.~

kinda leng lui C=
and hor she is last year jan intake dy A level student
going to end her study on this yr july.!
while.. nice.~ cause if i dunno anything.. i can just bom her xP
geges.. so bad





so my day to college is end xP yappi.. goin hostel there on this sunday or sat.~ wink.! my new life.! n hor one more ting that i reali cant tahan is my dad.. LOLz. he just can non stop nagin me


ying : stay at room and dun go out late nite
dun simply open door let people come in =.='
grr..
and worst is.. beta study.!
dun always go kau zai.~
lolz



ok.~ true to say if i dun study well
he going to chop me.!
cause r.. i m very hard get approval from grandparents
to study cambridge A level.~
fight and all is over.!
so now.. i think i reali have to study hard


well.. i m done here C=
sign off..


No comments:

Post a Comment