Tuesday, January 5, 2010

♥ ... boi boi.gurl gurl ... ♥


wee... C=



dunno since when i start to call him boi boi
cause he call me gurl gurl wert.~
lolz
u know wat.?



at first i tot our frenship had end because of some lurv thingy reason but hor.. it dint.! phew.~ so lately my sis starting to ask me same question as last time again " jie.~
u ok boh.? y always smile for nothing. sms oni mah.. " but this time my dad turn. cause i play comp infront of him C= and so he ask " u msn chat wat or.. wat so funny.? smile je.. " haha..

so end up last few day my sis
tell me " i tot who make jie ie sot jor. smile and keep lolz.~ the indian fella again.! " actuali is not indian. is my sister think that his name sounds like indian.. geges xP and my sis la.. go curi see my sms... pig la her.~


to tell u
there r many things that cannot be explain C=
i just so carefree and happy when i chat with him
well let me repeat again. " just frenship "
cause that aldy enuf for me NOW ^-^


HUGY.~
bubie.
day off..



wait. nid stop boi boi from his dota first =.='
lolz cause he 2mr morning shirt work
u know how hard gonna wake a pig up from bed.? geges




sign off again C=





No comments:

Post a Comment