Wednesday, January 6, 2010

♥ ... make my day busy ... ♥


3 more days to go.~ then i m not going stay at home 24/7 dy
i m going my another place [ my hotel.. ]
y hotel.?
okiez.. is like that.~


hostel =/ home
hostel not equal to another home
it just wil be like hotel to me =.=' cause


daddy say i every saturday have to back home til sunday back college again.! what i do in hostel just 2 words. " study and bed.~ " actuali to me is like jail but then hor i m free from their 24/7 nag C= now wil be my sister and bro turn get nag at home ler. pray they can tahan larh.. haha xP

so before i leave.. he keep nag that no need bring so many things that i wanna to.~ and hor my dad just wanna me study.! no bf no kau zai .. and and no other activity =.=' arg.. faint.! people say college and university life is honeymoOn time but its all lies

and they ( my parents ) wil reali chop me if i dint study well.. yes.! i keep repeat this but cause i reali mean it.!! so if i dint get good result. then u can visit me in hell dy =.=' i wil go jump sky.~ LOLx
so cham lar me.. pressure sia.!! cant breath dy.. help me.. T.T' no honeymoOn time.. sob.!


so god.~ dont let me saw any leng zai in college
geges. if not i wil lost my attention on study.! C=
lolz.




wait.!
" be3z b3eZx.~ " i got msg..
L.G dy ^-^
continue blog later





okie done.! i m baCk to blog.~
is alrdy 1.21am
T.T' i going make blog this fast
cause i wanna oi oi dy



erm.. so 3 day left.~ to make myself busy and not so bored til death and rot at home sO i when taipan dy big boOk shop after my dinner. C= same time that i also wanna go get sumthing such as book for my college use..

so daddy and mummy drop me at there then they go patrol station.. then me bought star paper to fold star and a note book.~ me oso help brother bought 2 exesice book. he so mafan.! sch dint sell dy meh.? =.='


anyway.~ my heart is not with me.! :p
is at the berry shop opposite the big boOk shop
cause boi boi working there.~
curious la



cause i dint meet him before. LOLz and wonder how he real look like.? geges.~ but my heart keep pumping me o2 ( oxygen ) xP tot wanna go berry but i did not dare to step into the shop.~ wee.... C= so i stand from far and try find his imagine tru the transparent berry shop glass..

but wat i saw was just a malay tudung girl and another girl worker. did not see any tall folks there.! xD i think he curi tulang la haha... and kinda many customers.~ then i ask my mummy " mi.! wanna buy bread for 2mr at berry anot.? " then she said.. " aiya.~ house stil got haven finish.. got leng zai work there izit.? " lolz.. apple faCe
my parents always lurv to say such jokes but is not funny.! ._.

so back dy then let my dad continue yesterday dy transfer pig picture and video.~ make me wait wit folding stars and do sudoku which just bought.~ .. me.! just wait my laptop so can blog and wait sumone finish work.! C= end up my dad so late oni done his thing.. then i have to blog till now lor.. sienz.


okiez. time to oi oi Zz





C=




No comments:

Post a Comment