Tuesday, January 5, 2010

♥ ... star.lurv ... ♥



omg.! the star. the lurv
i heart sure melt and wil fall deeply if my bf did it to me.!



okiez.~ i know u blur haha.. things like this. i go see her blog. she wrote that her bf fold 99 stars for her. and hor in side the star got msg C= this is not the main point


the mian point is the msg is dam sweet..
my goodness.~
she real blind if she dunno how to appreciate him
summore he told her that :
the msg off how deep he love her is at the..
most bottom of the star bottle.!
arh.~
sweet til faint.! lolz
cause one day oni can open one star


and one more is..
he wanna help her gf wear on the necklase he bought
whisper sweet word into her ear in the same time.~
wahsai.~ sweet sia..
faint faint faint.!! xD
dam sweet.. arh.~
ok ying.! stop dreaming. PIG.! =.='


i feel wanna ask him.
wer did he learn this trick to melt a girl heart.~

lolz..
dam jealous wei.~



god.! wat u did is give me weird guy last time
so stop give me weird guy

if wanna give then give me melt girl heart deeply dy guy.!
C= haha.. lolz




wink.~ ciao





No comments:

Post a Comment