Saturday, April 24, 2010

♥ ... truth love ... ♥

one month plus ago dy post xD




21 march wee.. one month secret







uncomplete love had been cure buy your heart

love going merry go round in a circle

duno when it had started flowing in love river

but is in my heart forever



there are a special thing in this love

which no start and it will never reach the end

it wil keep continue til life to life

heart to heart



love till forever.. and ever

i love you




dear..

if one day i tell you " i dont love you "

thats will be the biggest lie in my life



even i turn my back behind u

i wan u to pull me back and hug me tight

if i let go your hand..

hold my hand back and dun let me go.!



til the last breath

my body might leave u

but

my heart. soul and love wil never ever love u



forever 520

No comments:

Post a Comment