Saturday, April 24, 2010

♥ ... forever love . no ending ... ♥

oh mie god..

i have been so so long did not upload my blogspot post xD while just lately kinda found a new bloger "tumblr" so ter-forget this blog..

but in the end~ i stil love blogspot more :P


so i just wil transfer all thing from tumblr to my blogspot. simple.? lolx



wee... so miss u blog~



here there are..

posted 3 weeks agO~ C=



love by love

a devil falls in to an angel heart



my heart start to feel heavier and heavier

fully fill by your love

really love u truthfully deep

deeply~

like a stone fall in to my heart

and it never ever touch the bottom of my love



every time i :

kiss your lips by sweet feel

touch u by my soul

love you with my heart



i use

all my heart 520 Celsius degree to hug u

my whole life 1314 to love u

every drop of my blood to miss u



and

i wil never leave u till the last breath i take in to live

forever and ever



i love you



~~~~~~~~~~I.love.U__________I.love.U~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~I.love.UI.love.UI.love.UI.love.U~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~I.love.U♥♥I.love.U♥♥♥I.love.UI.love.U.~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~.I.love.UI.love.UI.love.UI.love.U.~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~l.love.U.Only.___.I.love.U.Only~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~.Forever.U……..Loving.U~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~.One.______.Love~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~..Forever.<3~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~..Muax.~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~



this is lao gong made for me dy xP

i paste it here in my heart



dear hubbi. listen here.!

i swear to 3 gods and i cross my heart

i really do love you~




cause u stole my heart


No comments:

Post a Comment