Saturday, May 15, 2010

hurt again

this few days back.. my mood dam down. i dunno why.?
i just realise that.. something is diff. a gap between us
why i have a strong feeling on this.? ._.

" end " this word.. actuali wil not exist in our love river but lately i saw it.! clearly. i have 6 sense this relationship wil never long. i dunno why.? very clear.. and i never fail my 6th sense before~


today.. when i wake up already 3pm plus ( yawn.. Zz )
very tired n i dun feel wake up til i feel hungry..

~ my hp msg.. him. he sms me
dunno since when i dun put a smile on my face anymore after i saw his name appear on my hp screen
just a gap .. i dunnu is my fault or his.? this change


after everything. as usual on9..
read hui ru blog~


..and i saw one of her blog...


: 星期四早上起身就看到那个贱人nicholas 的 miss call...好好的心情都被他破坏完了,想到他就气,他真的是我一身中见过最贱,最无赖的人了!我给脸他女朋友,收点脾气,忍一忍...就只是复他 ‘yes?’。那个死混蛋竟然回一个笑脸给我。@#@$*&$@# 笑屁啊?!我忍你!你不要太过分!我就问他miss call我有事吗?他说他想念我的声音!他妈的!说到这个人我真的什么粗口都骂得出!!!!我很少骂男生的 (我骂的都是女的,哇哈哈),他被我骂到酱,是好人才怪。我忍我忍我忍...我忍你!!!我只是复他‘i tell yr gf’ 然后他竟然说‘sometimes u will miss a person 1 geh..tell my gf o...sounds cute...up2u...she will understand either’ 混蛋!这世界上真的会有女人笨到体谅自己的男朋友想念他的旧情人吗?也许真的有,不过一定不会是我。‘笨女人’ 这三个字已经不再我的字典里了!真可怜他的女朋友,被他耍的团团转还以为自己的男朋友是世界第一的大好人。仟颖,我绝对不是在说你的坏话,真的想提醒你,这贱人没你想象中的简单,真的真的小心他!!不然后悔的是你自己!


after i read this. i feel that i reali stupid~ i tear that i shoulden
~ hurt again


hui ru.. she is my current bf - nicholas' ex gf but i take her as my best fren.. we fight before but i surprise that we end up as friend (= actuali i kinda 欣赏 this girl. i like her~

erm.. about this post.. i know he sms her and miss call her before.. he got told me but he skipped one part he did not told me ‘sometimes u will miss a person 1 geh..tell my gf o...sounds cute...up2u...she will understand either’ ..

wtf. this is reali dam hurt.! i understand he might flash back and miss her sometime but he sms her and told her that he miss her voice..! what a joke.. heart break~ y.? i reali feel i m real stupid..

y.? y hui ru u dun tel me and u skip this part too.? i wonder.. do i reali understand him.?.. my trust to him fal. trust him izit a correct way.? or got any girl can share a guy with others.?!

i know she - hui ru is not talking bad behind me. thankZ her.. without her. i feel i m more stupid..

nicholas. not because of her this blog.. i feel that. is add up drop by drop from yr hurt. i dunno how much i love u anymore n i dunnu how much u love me anymore.. i can't feel any love from u. do u know that is pain.? if u dun love me please tell me.. i wont cry and whole u back if u wanna leave. i just wil turn around n wont look at u anymore...

tears for u.. i m tired.. please dont change me back to be a play girlz. i wil kill guys without heart and mercy dont think of try play me. i know u won.. but if u do~ i wil return u double then u gave.! i dun wan hate u. i choose to love u..

stop killing my love cell of loving u~
i stil love u


No comments:

Post a Comment