Thursday, June 17, 2010

after cry

after cry.. everythings change~
nothing left. heart taken back
even is broken but times heal (=

i know how hard i tried to hold it. is already too late
end is end~
just let everything start over again..
now i feel much diff xD

i start to feel my heartbeat..
it race like F1 car when i miss him
yes~ i love him
but
all had start from zero after i cry million of times (=

pass memory had washed
no more thinking back
he fall from the starting point again..
wil he beyond my wall one more time.?
or
he wil just stay outside and just fren~

i had pour all my love to him out of my heart
is empty again..
never love never hope
bye memory~
i wil restore a new memory.. friend (=

i appreaciate i had love u - my lover before
but pain have to go.. dun wanna it come back
and i rmb u said u promise that wont hurt me again
i wish is true

i wont miss the pass anymore
cause i dun wan fall a tears

somehow. nothing left
tired holding.. is time to let go~
let it flow..



No comments:

Post a Comment