Saturday, June 26, 2010

whats in my mind

he really a pig.. -____-

i~ letting go and never holding back
sometimes realy want to hate him
but love and hate cannot be in a same time .___.

he care me.? he wil.~ but not cause he love me
he said is just his responsibility = sympathy.?
dont want to know. i just want to appreciate

he love me.?

he wil never~ cause i had try my best

played by him.?
not counted but had pass..
i just wish he had got enough for me
wat i want just a real sincere from him even being a special one
cause i had been fool enough..
very pain T___T

when he wil stop everything and lookz at me


last promise.?
yes i wil keep the promise.. stupid waiting
but never letting him know

so... stil care him.?
nah.~ never.. i wil never care his stuff anymore
he kau lui his problem
his life got girls but is not me.! xD

cause i dun want hurt so dun wanna care
dun wan care so dun want to know~
=)

but as in care him not his life.?
this is diff story :D
care.. let it flow lor~




i just wil~
never letting him know 'i love him'
not caring him as he had use to it
not going to bother him until..
when i feel hurt throwing him aside

cause
if he knw i love him
his heart wil get more far away
when i care him more
is like uLu glue stick to his life. he wil hate me
but if he down
i wish i can cheer him up

cause i miss his smile than his emo pig faCe (=



i cant stop him from giving me hurt
so i need to protect my heart my own
care him lesser
blind my eyes and dun want knowing the truth

he love me or not.?
rather duno than getting a NO
but i wil wait u say
"yes~"


put this in my mind
"he wil never
love me. dun think he wil.. never~ "
but my heart cant stop telling myself that
"i love u.. nicholas"


No comments:

Post a Comment