Tuesday, October 20, 2009

♥ ... 微笑 pasta ... ♥


remember.?
i said.. i HATE staying awake during midnight without FOOD.!!
so yesterday about 2am somemthing :D
i start to feel HUNGRY

then
automaticaly. i when to my kitchen to hunt for FOOD.~



LOLx. so messy and is a small kitchen :D

i start finding everywhere
refrigerator
cupboard
everycorner xD


food.. where are you.?
SWT =.='!

finally i found pasta noodle..
so happy

i prepare olive oil
and
olive vegetable :p

yumm...


zoom.!



so i am going to cook.~
excuse me. i know how to COOK ok.?
not only maggie mee xp

not only for me
my younger sister also :D

ei.. i good jie jie ok
haha


erm.. first need wash the pan



then on the fire xD

BLUE colour nice
i dint put flesh for camera
if flesh then cannot see the fire liao


put the pan on
and put the HOT water into the pan.~
so no need wait it boil xD
waste time


put the noodle


prepare the OLIVE vegetable
took out from the refrigerator


after 6 minutes plus minus

see.! the noodle is soften :D
almost DONE haha




but i feel the noodle is not enough
so we add in more AGAIN :D
hungry mah


me.~ cooking
with sleeping cloth
erm.. actually is time for bed but HUNGRY
what to do.? xD



erm.. stil NOT enough
so add some more
alittle


so after all
put 2 spone of olive oil
i healthy dy oil. not FATS xD


by the time the noodle is done
then put the olive vege to make it warm



done dy put in mix with noddle :D


mix mix.!!


DONE


but pasta need some sour only nice
so i add some tomato sos



time to EAT.! with my sister


almost finish xD



not more then 10 minutes
i finnish it dy

i want somemore.~
but
kinda full

YUMMY:D



my sister dy also finnish liao


but she not full yet
so
she eat the " fan shi tong sui "
that mummy cook just know


everything done.~
now time to wash

haha
this job is for my sister
i cook
she wash
fair mah.!!

xD





then finally i found my mummy had bought many BREAD

aiya.~ if i know early then no need cook so mafan la
sigh
but i enjoy my supper



after filling my empty tummy
is time to SLEEP.?

no.!!

study wei.. SPM :D haha
no.
going watch tv first ( end up movie.. )
LOLx


END

No comments:

Post a Comment