Sunday, December 6, 2009

♥ ... uncle ... ♥



all this happen yesterday..
but the nite before yesterday. i sleep super late
i forget what was i doing
then my pig dad wake me up at 8am.!
is early for me. xP

he said he want bring me see his old school friend..
and have breakfast " dim sam " together.~
i say on lah.~
actuali i dun feel going but.. time to go out to have fresh air
cause i been staying at home whole time during spm

kL.. fetch uncle then to eat.~
then the uncle chat with me alot.
he from US and we talk about the education there
and i wish i get the grand to study there la or canada.! xP
i dun want be in malaysia

main thing. malaysia not safe.!!
thats y i always have a pen knife with me.. lolz


btw i had end this post fast cause bored

sign off.!.... =.='


No comments:

Post a Comment