Saturday, December 12, 2009

♥ ... bored ... ♥


i m back to my own blog.~ wee C=
so long dint touch my blog dy

so now... chemistry spm end.!

1 more day to chinese. 14th dec
sigh.~ since chemistry exam end. then everyday chinese tuition..
grr.. people go play. me leh.? chinese ._.

even friend ajak also cannot go out.! dad... do u know what is stress.?
he just lock me at home

so what i do since last tuesday is
morning wake at 10am go chinese tuition 1pm reach home
sit infront of my 5 bucks laptop.!
after dinner 8.30pm drama. tv-ing till 12pm ._.
then comp again till 4am then sleep at 5am

thats my life. suck.!
only laptop. tv then back to laptop again.~
one word. " sien.!! "

and the mean time. i m being patient C=
ruduce annoy folks.~
as in getting less find ppl chat :D
cause lately to many ppl complain that i m annoying dy
sigh.~ my bad habit. " annoying.! "

i reali love to chat seriously.~ sigh
and fins ppl talk... talk and talk.
but not everyone wil like it. to them is annoying.!
so cut cut.. cut.! no more finding ppl xD
but after i realise folk starting to find me chat
sumone that i supprice me lolz

just like last nite... i chat with the fella until 3am sumtime
but i enjoy it
but ling kai is missing.!! nvm.. he going sms me soon. lolz
then daniel... erm. i hope i wil reduce annoy to him.!

ok next.~
my schedule is full after spm. xD

12pm finish chinese exam on 14th dec
then 2pm go sunway movie.! yaya.... dad let.~ wee C=
then 16th class gathering. going sunway and steamboat..
17th to 30th dec to hk and china.
chistmas at disneyland. xD

back then..
30th nite guang hwa prom.!!
31th dec go sue huey house primary school gathering... wee counted down party.!!

how about 15th dec.?
going stay at home whole day =.='
cause dad want me pack thing to hk and china
i out on 14th and 16th so 15th stay.. grr
so many thing to keep meh



and now i nid go in hurry
to UCSI open day.. cause dad want me go study pharmacist.!
i hate it =.=' but..
he keep nag... wth.~

ok.. i m off
ciao.!





No comments:

Post a Comment