Sunday, January 10, 2010

♥ ... freedom ... ♥

today.. is today.!
i wil got my freedom from today onward xP
5 days out of 7 day in a week
C=
is beta then dun have ok.?
hehe



yesterday i sleep at 4am plus.~ then today be panda haha.. cause pack things to hostel.! C= wee... and today all thing is done.. while yesterday roommate - jodi sms me. ask me when i going to move in. then we chat while.~ i found that she is reali a nice girl wink.! ^.-


but bad new is..
i going hostel not earli in the morning.!
not afternoOn after lunch.. ._.
is evening and as i reach there wil say hi to moOn. =.='


yerr.~ dad la.. say relative come from sabah wat x3 bla bla. then have to go gather dinner.. y lar my family got so many gathering dy.. sO sienZ.~ haix and what.? nid wait after dinner mean i atleast 9 oni can reach my hostel.!? arg.....
fire.!



conclusion..
my freedom has delay.! ._.
T.T'



so then i sms my roOm mate. told her that i wil be there about 7pm or later =.=' i hope i wont disturb her la. then i ask her. do she go bed earli about 10pm.? then she reply. " no.. i always stay up late. C= " phew.~ and hooray.! i got a partner eat supper with me dy geges.. and i dun nid off my light so earli everyday dy xP


ok.. sign off...
waiting for my freedom.! xD




No comments:

Post a Comment