Sunday, June 6, 2010

everything is on my own now

his msg :
you know dear.. i cant hav u cause when i do.. you wun fell happy. its like sad for watever i do for being myself.. y not just dun hav you but love you. just not having someone. may be is not the right time.. but love, never hav a time to love cause its always loving someone.

but u dont know that without u is without soul and heart

i dun know how to express myself anymore.. i just wanna to love u


he said :
what there is there... its just there. y not just leave it.? some things u can have. somethings u can touch but somethings, when u touch.. it fade.. somethings when u have.. it dissappear. y not just admire and look at it

but dear. u dont know that - sigh.. i just duno how to explain


he said :
1 person's fall is another men's rise... 1 mistake is not another men's gain, is your own gain, cuz mistake are 2 be learnt from... "if the door does not open. dun budge thru it. dun force. y not just ring the door bell.? if its open then smile.. if it does not. then smile either.. just... differently"


i surrender..but 'xien ying.. u cant cry.! stay strong~'

well he just change his facebook relationship status
another knife straight throw my heart
again
3 month 16 days

now i understand.. but is late.
actuali from the beginning til now. he also not counted as my bf
he dint reali ask me before~
even he lies me. i wil stil trust him that he wont lie me
or eventhough if he is playing me. is worth cause

i reali love
him
stupid rite.?

i wish i can stop crying





and y he stil can so hapi.?


No comments:

Post a Comment