Saturday, November 28, 2009

♥ ... cousin sis ... ♥



wee... C=
so glad that yesterday my cousin's family came my house
visit us from penang..
erm.. by bus


actually i got a shock..
i was lik.. err. how come suddenly they come dy.?
cause they really rarely come to KL

without grandparents teman :D

the main point is my cousin sis came C=
she is just elder then me one year
and dunno since when.. we just love each other
lolz.. seriously miss her so much.~




the one i miss the most is the time i play piano with her xD
haha.. 1 piano 2 person.
chun leh.?
but long time no play dy lu.~

just dunno why everytime she visit me
is the time were i m busying with exam.. tuition and stuff
i was super duple busy dy period
=.=' sigh.~
if not i can teman her go gai gai geh

but i promise her that after my spm.~
i will go penang alone to find her
haha xD
if she dun bring me gai gai..
i will kung fu her.. lolz..

yesterday night.. we just chat.~
but is not enough for me.. haha
i feel that i have too many thing to tell her..
about love and all source of my suck life =.='
add on with teenagers.. parents and those problem..

T.T' i kinda miss her now..


erm stil remember last time when i were small
before i come to KL...
she is one oni cousin sis play with me in penang C=

we use to fight.. play
and all stuff.. so nice.~
btw..
i also miss my other elder cousin bro geh
he elder then me 2 years :D
but now..
he seem like super busy dy lu

he had his own life in aust stuying biotechnology..
haix.. miss and miss him

he also use to care me alot when i back penang last time
arg.~ but he is so far now..
lolz.. when he wil back here.?


No comments:

Post a Comment