Tuesday, June 15, 2010

off my mind

yay.! case close.. cause i had totally let go. altot haven recover but most important i had know the truth.~
is proven. no need explaination.. finally i know all today
answer simple. i m just totally nothing to him before. never ever once~ sumtimes i wonder he got reali love me before anot. but now. i dun wanna know cause is not important.
lies bring excuse. excuse cover lies (=

i realy wanna thank his ex. if she dun tell me all. i stil blur ing. although is deep cut thru my heart but lucky had end n__n'
what she say r proven.! i really feel wanna post it on wat she tells me. but i feel i dun need be so bad lar.. LOLx.
he.. at the beginning dun even love me at all.. y guys always thinks girls r stupid.? he dunno his ex wil tell me everything dy meh.? i feel i reali stupid lor. trust him.?! no way~
may be as a friend is ok lar. love.?
dint think about that. be his fren is fine. lover is danger xP

first come a malay girl say wanna walk to the end with her
2nd is a girl he say he stil got feeling on her and stil love her
3rd.. me lor -____- s in nothing

i always prove myself is wrong. he is loyal.. think back reali feel wanna vomit blood~
i dun have spy dy meh.? i dun wan spy only mah cause a word trust. though wanna close one eyes. he love me then others i dont mind nor.~ wan check the truth easy only mah.. i realy dunno why i wil love him.. so wrong
love a person that just playing me.. real stupid right.?

when he wanna chase back his ex then say he hate his current gf.. infront of his gf then say he love her. surrender wei~
but truth oso geh. is i 一厢情愿 lor.. one way love

actuali he also not that bad is he change but sigh.~ but i feel he real 无药可救 dy
i hate excuse and lies. is not explaination.! i dun wan to know~ no wonder people say duno beta than know.
i feel so played~ a sentance can come out from his msg and everyone know. just i dunno.. the sentance is some sort of "couple with ying.? no way.. know wont together with her dy lar. end up pun break" wahsai.. then i wat.? toy.?!
yea lar i know lar.. i just nothing to him from the beginning. he just love her from the beginning til now. me wat.? LOLx
he dint ask me for couple before.. i somtimes reali wonder.. are we realy a couple before.?
haha reali funny.~

lucky i had wake up.! i think i treat people too good dy xD LOL. time to care people less and care ownself more

dun care wat people think. enjoy to the max.! but then i earn somthing. see through your real u.. time to brush up my studies. dam suck.! tutorial.. oh gosh.~ alot sia - faint.! =___='

wrong means wrong.! excuse just lie ing yourself not other. fire always cannot cover the paper~ enough from him.
i realy dun mind single forever.. not cause him. is cause i dun nid it (=

god.! i had been cheated alot times. enough lar~ LOLx if u continue give me all those pig guy. i kung fu u ar xD


No comments:

Post a Comment